Monday, October 4, 2010

First Post- Simple Ribs.

I think it's only appropriate that my first entry is the meal I made the day I thought of the name of my blog. On Sundays I've been trying to get in the routine of making a big 'Sunday Dinner', have friends over then watch a few favorite shows together, like Dexter! Last night was a success!

I love ribs, they are effortless to make and always a hit. Living in the city I'm sans grill, which can put a damper on nights I'm in the mood for barbeque. Luckily my dad is meat genious and shared this recipe with me.

Simple Ribs

Ingredients:

  • Baby back ribs
  • Sauce of choice (I use "Sonny's" - My favorite BBQ joint in Florida)

Heat oven to 300. Line an oven pan with foil. place ribs in pan and brush generously with BBQ sauce. Cover the ribs with tightly with foil and bake for 2.5 hours. After an hour brush with sauce. When time is up set oven to High Broil, uncover ribs and broil for about 10 minutes until brown.


I served this delish dish with corn on the cob, brown jasmine rice, and jalapeno cornbread.


1 comment:

  1. This looks so delicious! Does the recipe work for beef ribs?

    ReplyDelete