Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets.

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Do It Delicious. Jessica Seinfeld posted on her top 10 kitchen gadgets. It inspired me to share mine! I feel like this list is going to change often, since I love browsing Williams Sonoma, neighborhood cooking stores and trying new things. Acutely, these are my top 10...




The mister's mom introduced me to this. Now I don't know what I would do without it! It's the easiest way to chop/mince garlic.



I got this as a gift this past Christmas from the mister's mom. It's amazing! I have a small city apartment so this is a HUGE space saver while prepping. It's so convenient washing/prepping right over the sink.


My stepmom gave these to me years ago- pretty awesome knife set




4.  Crate and Barrel Slate Cheese Board
I just realized.. my family knows me so well - this was a Christmas gift this year from my parents. I love cheese and entertaining. How cute is it to serve the cheese and write on the board? Love it



I actually don't have one of these.. a girl can dream, right?



6. Potato Ricer
I took a gnocchi cooking class last year, I had no idea you need this little guy to prep the potato. I've  made gnocchi with and without this.. with is SO much better! It really makes the gnocchi fluffy.



I eat alot of avocado. This helps create the perfect slice



I have been wanting a food processor forever. The mister got me this for Christmas and it's amazing! Every kitchen needs a food processor!


9. Hamilton Beach Digital Slow Cooker
I started to really want one of these after moving up north. It's great in the winter! Also great for making a large stew and having the leftovers all week for lunch!




10. Vacu Vin Wine Saver
There is a wine store across the street from my apartment, I wandered in one day and just had to leave with something- such a cute store. I the owner talked me into the Vacu Vin. I drink alot of wine and needed to get out of the habit of 'having' to finish the bottle after opening it (only in the weekdays) This is the perfect solution! Works great!



What's your favorite Kitchen Gadget/Accessory?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wish Christmas was coming up because I just want to submit this whole list to Santa. I am obsessed with chalk boards so I REALLY love the cheese tray!

    ReplyDelete