Monday, January 24, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip.

Superbowl: food, commercials, food, commercials, more food and maybe occasionally a team you actually are excited about!

Since the Superbowl is around the corner I wanted to post some of my game day favorites!

My friend Josh always requests this so I figure it has to be blog-worthy

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:

  • 2- 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (I use light)
  • 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce ( I don't have a favorite yet so I always try something different)
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing ( I'm a blue cheese girl)
  • 2 chicken breasts
(pictures to come)

Preheat over to 350

Salt and pepper the chicken breasts, grill, then finely chop

Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, stir well

Pour evenly in a 9x9 glass baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling

Stir and serve with celery and tortilla chips

I guess this go around I am going to have to say GO PACK GO!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment